Paragon Care currently operates a Dividend Reinvestment Plan (DRP) which provides shareholders with a convenient method of reinvesting all or part of their dividends to obtain additional shares in the company, without having to pay the cost of brokerage.
Key features of the DRP are:
- At each dividend payment date, dividends on shares nominated to be the subject of the DRP are automatically invested in new Paragon Care shares.
- The offer of the DRP to shareholders and the discount applicable to allotments under the DRP is determined by the Board at the time of declaring a dividend. For the final dividend payable of 1.1¢ per share payable to shareholders as at the Record Date of 10 March 2017 and Payment Date of 6 April 2017, the DRP is offered at a discount of 2.5% as provide by the Rules of the Dividend Reinvestment Plan.
- Participants pay no brokerage or other costs. Upon allotment, the shares rank equally with existing fully paid ordinary shares.
- Shares allotted under the DRP are credited directly to the participant’s holding.
- A statement is sent to participants after each dividend payment date.
- Participant’s may join, vary their participation, or withdraw from the DRP at any time prior to the closing date for an allotment by completing the DRP Form and returning to the Share Registry.
- The shareholder’s Australian tax position in respect of the dividend payment remains unchanged whether or not such shareholder elects to participate in the DRP.
- Shareholders in other jurisdictions must seek their own advice regarding taxation implication of the DRP outside Australia.
Please click on the link below to view a copy of the Dividend Reinvestment Plan (DRP) Rules – Information Booklet uploaded 03/03/2015
DRP Application Forms are available from the Paragon Care Share Registry via your SRN, and Link Market Services Limited on Toll-free (Australia only) 1300 554 474, or visit their website www.linkmarketservices.com.au.
You can access this information via a security login using your Security Holder Reference Number (SRN) or Holder Identification Number (HIN), as well as your surname (or company name) and postcode (must be postcode recorded on your holding record).