• Where can I buy shares in Paragon Care Ltd?

    You can buy Paragon Care Ltd shares through a stockbroker. For more information on stockbrokers, please visit the Australian Stock Exchange website at www.asx.com.au.

  • Who do I contact if I have questions about my shareholding in Paragon Care Ltd?

    Paragon Care Ltd share registry services are managed by Link Market Services Limited. You can contact the share registry via:

    Website: www.linkmarketservices.com.au
    Email: registrars@linkmarketservices.com.au
    Phone: Toll-free (Australia only) 1300 554 474
    Ph. +61 2 8280 7111
    Fax. +61 2 9287 0303
    Mail: Locked Bag A14, Sydney NSW 1235 Australia

  • Where is Paragon Care Ltd’s registered office?

    Paragon Care Ltd’s registered office is located at: 11 Dalmore Drive, Scoresby VIC 3179 Australia

  • How can I notify my change of address?

    For Issuer Sponsored holdings: advise the share registry by writing a letter or completing a Change of Address Notification form.

    For Participant Sponsored (CHESS) holdings: advise your sponsoring participant in writing. They will then advise the share registry of the change.

    Acknowledgment of address changes will be mailed to your old and your new address.

  • Issuer Sponsored vs Participant Sponsored (CHESS)?

    Issuer Sponsored is where shares are held in an uncertificated form, without the requirement for sponsorship by a CHESS participant. Shareholders are not issued share certificates, but instead receive statements detailing their movements and holding balance.

    Statements are issued when you first become a holder and are also mailed within five (5) business days of the end of any month in which transactions occur. The holding statement also shows your personal Securityholder Reference Number (SRN) identifying the issuer sponsored holding.

    CHESS stands for Clearing House Electronic Subregister System. CHESS participants have direct access to the settlement process and can sponsor other securityholders to use CHESS facilities. All stockbrokers are participants, as are most large institutional investors, custodian nominees and trustee companies.

    An individual shareholder would generally use a stockbroker as their sponsoring participant. A sponsorship agreement is then signed with the nominated participant, authorising them to deal with the holding subject to certain conditions. Your holding statements would indicate the name of the participating sponsor.

  • Where do I find details of published financial information for Paragon Care Ltd?

    Copies of Annual Reports, ASX Announcements and Company Presentations are contained in the All Announcements page of this website.

  • Does Paragon Care offer a Dividend Reinvestment Plan (DRP)?

    Paragon Care has a Dividend Reinvestment Plan (DRP) which if activated, would allow shareholders to reinvest dividends and acquire additional shares in Paragon Care. Further information can be found in the Dividend Reinvestment Plan page on this website (https://www.paragoncare.com.au/assets/downloads/investors/PGC-Dividend-Reinvestment-Plan-Rules_v11-Sep-2013-Final.pdf).

  • How do I participate in the DRP?

    You can access this information via a security login using your Security Holder Reference Number (SRN) or Holder Identification Number (HIN), as well as your surname (or company name) and postcode (must be postcode recorded on your holding record). Go to: https://investorcentre.linkmarketservices.com.au/Login.aspx/Login?issuer=pgc