Message from the Managing Director – Read on for Paragon Care’s Company Update, published April 2016.
Update on acquisitions and their integration
On behalf of the Directors I am pleased to report that Group performance year to date is trading at expectations and the Company is looking forward to finishing the financial year strongly. The past six months has been an exciting and active period for our staff and our newly acquired businesses.
- Strong full year results expected, driven by organic growth across the portfolio and performance from the newly acquired businesses that has either met or exceeded pre-acquisition expectations.
- Operating cash flow has strengthened, driven by a reduction in debtors and inventory.
- Integration efforts are progressing well and the Company will benefit from a full six month earnings
contribution from these businesses in 2H16.
- Significant revenue and cost synergies are emerging following the recent acquisitions.
- Paragon should be better placed to provide full year revenue and earnings guidance in June given the
challenges associated with accurately forecasting performance of the recently acquired businesses.
- Paragon was added to the All Ordinaries Index on 18th of March 2016.
Read the full report below or download it via the link at the bottom of the page.
Click here for the PDF download.